Accounting & Advisory Services for Non-Profit Organizations
Managing your non-profit’s accounting function should not distract from your mission. By trusting Spinelli CPAs with your accounting, you will have the peace of mind that comes with strong financial management, while freeing you to focus on the important work of your organization.
We offer a full range of accounting services to non-profit organizations, ranging from total operation and management of the finance function to higher-level CFO support. Our deep and successful experience in non-profit accounting is rooted in being greater than accountants by balancing our clients’ financial requirements while focusing on the mission of their organization.
Here are some of the not-for-profit specific services we offer charities, foundations, membership organizations, and other 501(c)3 entities:
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual accounting services
- Setup of the chart of accounts to best reflect a non-profit’s needs
- Management of the annual audit
- Donation, grant, and other revenue recognition adherence to GAAP
- Permanently restricted, temporarily restricted, and Board designated revenue recognition
- Tracking and release of restricted revenue
- Functional expense allocations
- Programmatic and grant allocations
- Reporting on grants and restricted revenue
- Assistance in preparing materials for your 990
- Assistance in preparing materials for your 990-T
- Assistance with charitable registration filings
Would you like to learn more about how your non-profit organization will benefit from our experience? Call Spinelli CPAs at (508) 365-6522 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.